William and Kate Support Charities with the Royal Wedding
There are 23 charities that will benefit from The Royal Wedding as Prince William and Kate Middleton announce their wedding list charity fund. These charitable causes will be supported as William and Kate have requested that wedding guests and well-wishers donate to the charities rather than give a wedding gift.
The Royal Wedding List Gift Fund
• Ocean Youth Trust
• Peace Players
• Greenhouse Schools
• Dance United
• Into University
• Venture Trust
• Beat Bullying
• Oily Cart
• A National Voice Association for Children’s Palliative Care
• Youth Access Community Foundation in Wales
• Community Foundation in Berkshire
• Community Foundation in Scotland
• Army Widows Association
• Cruse Bereavement Care for Children of Forces’ Families
• Household Cavalry Benevolent Fund
• ZSL Earthwatch
• Combat Stress
• Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund
• Irish Guards Appeal
• Royal Flying Doctor Service Australia
• New Zealand Government’s Christchurch Earthquake Appeal
• The Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary
As you can see, most of the charities are UK based and several focus on youth.
Six service charities also feature, showing just how much of an influence Prince William’s military career has had on his thinking.
There are three overseas charities that have been selected, including the New Zealand Government’s Christchurch Earthquake Appeal, the Prince recently visited New Zealand in the aftermath of the recent earthquake and some members of the press unkindly called it ‘the disaster tour’.
Join in with the celebrations – the William and Kate Royal Wedding tour is now available from British Tour Plans. This 3 part tour starts with an easy walking tour in London and can be seen at William and Kate Royal Wedding
See the whole range of tourplans for British Tour Plans at British Tour Plans
William and Kate Royal Wedding Tour